Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Lethbridge is now accepting applications for the International Students Entrance Scholarship.
The purpose of this program is to support all international students who are intending to enroll in an undergraduate study at the university.
Great chance for international students to get $1,000 for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1967, the University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive academic and research university that offers graduate programmes in over 70 fields at the Master and Doctoral levels.
Why study at the University of Lethbridge? Students will have access to a range of other financial aid opportunities in university. This helps their pupils to build abilities that will help them succeed in their chosen job field.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- University: University of Lethbridge
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000.00
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with an excellent academic record. Visa students entering any undergraduate degree program at the UofL.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply here.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide at least one supporting document (i.e. bank statements of the last 30 days, copy of last two pay stubs, copy of last month’s bills, copy of eviction notice, proof that other sources of funding have been exhausted, and/or arear notices). Your name and student ID number must be visible on your document.
- Admission Requirements: To qualify for general admission, applicants must have demonstrated academic achievement (minimum 80% admission average if entering from High School; minimum 3.50 admission GPA if transferring from another post-secondary institution).
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Lethbridge will provide the award amount of $1,000.00 to the successful candidates.