The University of Sydney is eagerly awaiting applications from excellent deserving students for its Postgraduate Research International Scholarship in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention.
The goal of the program supports overseas candidates who have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled to study full-time in a PhD at the Faculty of Medicine and Health.
Founded in 1850, In Sydney, Australia, the Institution of Sydney is a public research university. It is Australia’s first university and is considered one of the best in the world. It is one of the six sandstone institutions in Australia.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The institution offers a diverse range of courses, and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s most pressing problems. Applicants can pursue their passions and interests in both established and new fields of concentration at this university.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Award: $10,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Research degree program in Cardiovascular Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled to study full-time in a PhD at the Faculty of Medicine and Health
- not have completed more than one year of full-time studies in a PhD
- hold an honours degree or a masters degree in a relevant discipline
- be willing to conduct research into cardiovascular rehabilitation and secondary prevention
- be a recipient of a primary scholarship from the University of Sydney that provides a stipend allowance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission at the University of Sydney. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and previous research experience with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements.
This support will provide a stipend allowance of $10,000 per annum for up to 3 years, subject to satisfactory academic performance. No extension is allowed.