The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School is setting up an International Scholarships programme reserved for excellent foreign candidates entering France for a research study. The International Excellence Scholarship IMAS is offered for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students are eligible to apply. This scholarship will be awarded to students accepted in the IMAS Implanteus Master training at the University School of Research. The selected students will be awarded a sum of 6000 EUROS.
With the award of EUROS 6,000, this scholarship will support master’s education in France.
User Review( votes)
The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School, a proposal coordinated by Avignon University and the regional INRAE research center, has been designed to address the challenge of adapting Mediterranean agricultural systems for fruit and vegetable production to the constraints of global change, all while fostering high nutritional quality.
Why choose to study at the University School of Research? The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School is built on AU’s existing degrees to propose an innovative teaching offer encompassing a research-oriented master’s degree and a doctorate.
Application Deadline: Students are required to have submitted their scholarship applications before 29th April 2022
- University or Organization: The IMPLANTEUS Graduate School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 6000 EUROS
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can make applications.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: IMAS Master Programme offered at the University School of Research can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the IMAS Master.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, students must fill out the scholarship application form and send it to [email protected] along with the supporting documents below.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of recommendation
- A description of the grading system of the country of origin
- Cover letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant bachelor’s degree qualifications.
- Language Requirement: They must comply with the language requirements of the university and have skills and proficiency in English as the programme is taught in the same language.
The selected students will be awarded EUROS 6,000 to pursue their master’s study at the University School of Research. The award is conditionally renewable.