A scholarship is a great way to help pay for your study and living expenses. Therefore, the Innovative International College is providing the International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is set up and funded by the Innovative International College to attract students from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. All international students are eligible to apply to take this scholarship and win advantages towards the tuition fee and living expenses of the programme.
A fine chance for students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1999, Innovative International College is an institution for quality education with a clear vision to evolve into a full-fledged university-recognized and respected business and industry.
Why choose to study at Innovative International College? Innovative International College provides students with the opportunities to improve themselves academically, especially by creating various career pathways, including study opportunities with other leading higher education institutions and universities. It imparts knowledge to function in business and industry effectively.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Innovative International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Living Expense
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to any postgraduate course or subject available at IIC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have received an offer letter for the applied programme by IIC.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to go to the application process via the student portal of the college. Eligible applicants will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport size photo
- Passport copy
- Academic transcripts
- Medical exam
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have prior relevant education to be accepted by IIC.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 6.5
- TOEFL iBT – 92
- TOEFL CBT – 237
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- Cambridge certificate C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency (formerly known as CAE/CPE
The winning applicants will receive monetary benefits towards the tuition fee and the living expenses of the applied programme at IIC.