MAHSA Avenue International College has initiated a remarkable Haji Abdullah Academic Excellence Scholarships scheme to support the higher education of students who are interested in studying at the college.
The scholarship will be provided towards any certificate or diploma programme at MAIC. Home an international students from a less privileged background who demonstrate an all-round excellence in both academic and extra-curricular activities are eligible to receive this award.
MAHSA Avenue International College, also known as MAIC, is a leading college in Malaysia that visions to provide a fully integrated educational establishment which prepares and assists potential graduates to be competitive in the job environment and to be an international leader in providing quality education for all students.
Why choose to study with MAHSA Avenue International College? MAHSA Avenue International College follows a curriculum that is designed based on consultation with the industry experts, to ensure they always stay relevant. Due to its international and multi-cultured student community, it is able to provide the students a richer experience as it embraces the different cultures and become citizens of the global community. Taught by highly qualified staff that come with industry experience to help the students acquire the knowledge and skills that employers will appreciate, graduates of MAIC are highly employable.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2021
- University or Organization: MAHSA Avenue International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate and Diploma
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian locals and entrants from all other foreign countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Certificate and diploma level courses and subjects offered by MAIC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted in MAIC in the applied programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to register and apply via the university portal. The scholarship does not require a separate application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Academic records
- Identity certificates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have completed schooling to be admitted in MAIC in any certificate or diploma programme.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
MAIC will cover 50%of the total tuition fee of the certificate or diploma programme applied to by the selected students.