Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Therefore, RMIT University is providing the Medibank OSHC and Digitary VIA Grants for the academic year 2021-2022.
There are upto twenty-four awards available for students who want to complete their higher education in Australia.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia. It is classified as a five-star university in education, employability, education, infrastructure, internationalization, creativity, involvement and specialization.
Why study at RMIT University? As a student at RMIT, you can learn from research professionals and connect while taking advantage of the profitable educational opportunities in Australia.
Application Deadline: June 27, 2021
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: AU$621
- Number of Awards: Up to 24
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must apply directly to RMIT
- Applicants must hold a conditional offer for a vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate program with the condition upon submitting certified copies of academic documents from your previous qualifications undertaken outside Australia and New Zealand (excluding International Baccalaureate Diploma and UK Cambridge GCE A Level qualifications)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to enrol in the degree programme at the university. After that, complete an Expression of Interest.
- Supporting Documents: Attach pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Before applying at the university, students must have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: From one of these three choices, applicants can submit their results:
- an accepted English language proficiency test,
- an accepted English language provider
- a recognized qualification
All participants will receive the amount of AU$621 at RMIT. Single OSHC for one year only with a value AU of $621, credited into student’s RMIT account after the census date.