If you are looking to develop your career in business or digital technologies abroad, Manukau Institute of Technology is offering extra support with its International Study Grants to all students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The grant is offered to all international students who want to take up a bachelor’s, master or postgraduate studies in business or digital technologies at MIT. All students that successfully apply by the deadline will be considered for this $5,000 award.
Wonderful offer for students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1970, Manukau Institute of Technology is a large Category One institute of technology in Auckland, New Zealand. The institute holds a nationwide rank of 13 and a continental rank of 59.
Why choose to study at the Manukau Institute of Technology? Manukau Institute of Technology aims to deliver vocationally focused tertiary education, research, and technology transfer that ensures Auckland’s economy, graduates, employers, and communities have the capability and skills to achieve their potential.
Application Deadline: Students must be enrolled in their desired programme by 21st February 2022 or 25th July 2022.
- University or Organization: Manukau Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up any bachelor’s degree in business; or a bachelor’s degree, postgraduate diploma, or masters’ programme in digital technologies offered at Manukau.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the desired programme by 21st February 2022 or 25th July 2022 in semester 1 or 2 respectively.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to fill the admission application form and send it to [email protected] with the below-listed documents to apply. International students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified and verified passport
- Certified and verified High School / Diploma academic transcripts & certificates of completion
- Certified and verified Bachelor Degree academic transcripts and certificate of completion
- Employment history
- Up to date CV
- All other documents & certificates that are relevant to the application
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of their country of origin.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
The applicants selected by the Manukau Institute of Technology will be provided $2,500 – $5,000 towards their degree study.
- Bachelor’s programmes (business and digital technologies) – $5,000
- Master’s programme (digital technologies) – $5,000
- Postgraduate diploma programme (digital technologies) – $2,500