Are you looking for funds to pursue your dream education abroad? Then, the Master’s Scholarships in Developing Spacesuits for Preserving Human Health and Mobility at RMIT University in Australia are worth applying for! The scholarship is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Master’s Scholarship is open to all home country and international students that want to undertake a master’s degree study at RMIT.
Great offer for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University is one of Australia’s tertiary institutions ranked 15th highest university in Australia and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education. RMIT is dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is a student-inclusive institute that aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. With an award-winning infrastructure, RMIT is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications will close when candidates are selected. Until then, all applications will actively be accepted and reviewed.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $31,260
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or international student can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the Master of Technology (Fashion & Textiles) program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. To apply for this scholarship, interested students must send the documents required to [email protected] to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae
- Academic transcripts
- Thesis or research reports
- Prior publications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have first-class honors or high second-class honors or equivalent degrees in a relevant discipline of engineering/science.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The selected students will be provided a stipend of $31,260 per annum (pro-rata) for two years under this scholarship scheme.