Unleash your potential through knowledge and skill development with the help of the LCSA International Student Entrance Award offered by Lethbridge College. This award is offered for the academic year 2023-2024.
The winner of this award will be made on the basis of academic achievement and an essay detailing why they chose to attend and feel that they are deserving of the award. Selected students will be awarded $500.
Grab the opportunity to complete your studies in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Lethbridge College opened in 1957 as the first publicly funded community college in Canada, ranking 137th nationwide. The mission of Lethbridge College is to inspire and facilitate learning and innovation to meet economic and social needs.
Why choose to study at Lethbridge College? Lethbridge College has excellent facilities, with state-of-the-art equipment. LC has instructors who are outstanding teachers but also have real-world experience in the fields they teach.
Application Deadline: Applications close on 1st July 2023.
- University or Organization: Lethbridge College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post Secondary
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for Wind Turbine Technician, Welder Apprenticeship, Welder – Wire Process Operator, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Unit Clerk, Therapeutic Recreation – Gerontology, Renewable Resource Management, Parts Technician, Practical Nurse, Plumber, Plumber and Gasfitter (B) Apprenticeship, Bachelor of Nursing, Natural Resource Compliance, Bachelor of Nursing – After Degree, Automotive Service Technician, Multimedia Production, Heavy Equipment Technician, Medical Device Reprocessing, Massage Therapy, Justice Studies – Bachelor of Applied Arts, Interior Design Technology, General Arts and Science, Geomatics Engineering Technology, Exercise Science, Electrician Apprenticeship, Electrician – Alternate Delivery, Engineering Design Technology, Educational Assistant, Bachelor of Ecosystem Management, Early Childhood Education, Environmental Assessment and Restoration, Digital Communications and Media, Child and Youth Care, Commercial Vehicle Enforcement, Culinary Careers, Carpenter, Correctional Studies, Cook, Criminal Justice – Policing, Civil Engineering Technology, Computer Information Technology, Conservation Enforcement – Bachelor of Applied Science, Business Administration, Automotive Systems, Administrative Office Professional, Agricultural and Heavy Equipment Technician, Agriculture Sciences, or Agricultural Equipment Technician post secondary programme at LC.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be entering a Lethbridge College post-secondary program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an online admission application for the desired programme. Applicants that meet the award criteria will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to send transcripts and proof of academic credentials like certified official documents issued by your high school, college, or university sent in a sealed envelope bearing the institution’s seal, stamp, or signature. Certified English translations for all documents initially written in a language other than English must be supplied.
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the entry requirements of the programme they wish to join at LC.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 54
- CAEL – 60
- Duolingo – 105
The successfully selected international students will be awarded $500 by Lethbridge College towards their post-secondary education costs in Canada.