Students who want to further their career in Analytical Chemistry can apply for the Tuition fee Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 at the University of Tartu in Estonia.
Thirteen bright students, ten from partner countries and three from programme countries, will be selected to receive this tuition fee and other expenses scholarship upon applying for the MSc. EACH – Excellence in Analytical Chemistry programme at the University of Tartu. The award will cover tuition fees, monthly and travel allowance, and installation costs.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in Estonia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tartu is the national and the only classical university in the country and its most significant and prestigious university. EACH is a two-year joint master’s degree programme offered at the university.
Why choose to study EACH? EACH – Excellence in Analytical Chemistry educates specialists in analytical chemistry well qualified to work in industry (food, pharmaceutical, materials, energy, etc.) and chemical analysis laboratories (environment, food, health, etc.) worldwide. It provides knowledge and skills in both fundamental and applied aspects of modern analytical chemistry.
Application Deadline: The deadline for the application submission of the EACH programme is 11th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Tartu
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fees and other allowances
- Number of Awards: 13
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Estonia.
- Eligible Countries: Students of 27 EU member states, and the UK, Norway, Liechtenstein, Turkey, Iceland, Republic of North Macedonia, Serbia, and other countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for EACH – Excellence in Analytical Chemistry at the University of Tartu.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be graduating and have their diplomas issued before the deadline, if not, must have their official transcripts ready.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can log in with their DreamID on the application portal to apply. All foreign students that have applied will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit bachelor’s degree transcripts and documents required to prove their English language proficiency.
- Other country specific requirements of documents may also need to be provided.
- Official copy of the Bachelor’s diploma or its equivalent and Diploma Supplement (transcript/mark sheet with grading scale) in the original language
- Official translation of the Bachelor’s diploma and Diploma Supplement (transcript/mark sheet with grading scale) into English, translation certified
- Copy of the passport page stating the applicant’s personal particulars
- Proof of residence
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: The students need to have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) encompassing at least 60 ECTS in chemistry or chemical engineering and 20 ECTS in mathematics and/or physics with a minimum 66%.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – Overall mark of 6.5 and no section below 5.5. Copy of the test result is accepted, as it will be verified online by UT
- TOEFL iBT® (Internet-based) – minimum score 90
- Cambridge English – B2 First (former Cambridge English: First (FCE)) – minimum score 173;
- Cambridge English – C1 Advanced (former Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE));
- Cambridge English – C2 Proficiency (former Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE));
- Pearson PTE Academic – minimum score of 62
The selected students will be provided the following:
- TUITION FEE – 4500 EUR/year (9000 EUR/programme) OR 9000 EUR/year (18000 EUR/programme)
- MONTHLY ALLOWANCE – 1000 EUR/month (up to 24000 EUR/programme)
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE – 1,000 EUR to 6,000 EUR
- INSTALLATION COST – 1000 EUR/programme for students who are residents of a partner country.