Awards are another resource to help the students afford the degree. Therefore, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem is providing Science Scholarships.
The scholarships are available for international students pursuing an MSc or a PhD in Biomedical Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Bioengineering, Mathematics and Agricultural Sciences. Only students in the thesis track of the study program are eligible for scholarships.
Great opportunity for applicants in Israel.
User Review( votes)
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is a world-renowned university leading in academic excellence, innovative research, and global partnerships, and is consistently ranked among the top 100 global universities. Our students study with professors who are at the international forefront of research in their fields.
Why study at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem? They are the leading university in Israel and regularly ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Their students enjoy a long list of renowned professors who are at forefront of academic research in the world.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Department: Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Dental Medicine, Faculty of Agriculture, Food & Environment.
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Biomedical Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences, Bioengineering, Mathematics, Agricultural Sciences; thesis track
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Promising international students were interested in pursuing an MSc or a PhD in one of the above-listed programs at the Hebrew University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are advised to enrol in the masters and PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit their academic transcripts and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who do not come from an English-speaking country and do not have a degree from an academic institution whose course of study is conducted in English must take an English-language proficiency exam before applying to the university.
HUJI will provide a broad range of support, including student life services, modern sports facilities, and student housing.