Getting a degree is always beneficial in a career, but it can be difficult with some financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of Alabama is offering International UA Competitive Admissions Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award is available for international applicants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university in the USA.
The University of Alabama is Alabama’s oldest and largest university, having been founded in 1820 as a public research university. It provides a variety of bachelor’s, master’s, Education Specialist, and doctorate degree programs through its 13 academic divisions.
Why study at the University of Alabama? The university is committed to teaching, research, and service excellence. It will make a significant contribution to the atmosphere, culture, and customs. They will also help students improve their talents in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: November 1
- University or Organization: University of Alabama
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $8,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, you have to enroll in an undergraduate degree program at the university. International aspirants are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being accepted in this studentship, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university by filling the online application form. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously recommended for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your copy of your passport, relevant visa, and immigration documents which include PR card, current visa, and unofficial transcript copies from every secondary school you have attended.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have at least a 3.0 cumulative high school GPA, standardized test scores of ACT and SAT, also required to fulfill the other admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To show English proficiency, international applicants must submit an official qualifying English Proficiency test score:
- TOEFL iBT score of 79 and above
- TOEFL code 1830
- TOEFL paper-based score of 550 and above
- IELTS score of 6.0 or above
- Pearson’s Test of English score of 54 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 51 or above
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or above
- Must accomplish the other English language requirements of the university
The University of Alabama will provide an award amount of $8,000 to the successful candidates.