Chandigarh Group of Colleges has set up a wonderful funding programme called international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
This support will select students from all over the world who wish to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Established in 2012 with engineering as a flagship program, Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri (CGC-J) has come a long way in its journey of delivering quality higher education at affordable fees. CGC-J, whose roots date back to 2001 and has evolved from CGC Group, is today one of North India’s leading higher education providers that offer world-class education and endless placement opportunities to students of all corners of the country.
Why study at Chandigarh Group of Colleges? Their mission is to create world-class facilities & ambiance for advanced levels of teaching and practical training and to make students socially inclusive individuals with conscience, commitment & education.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Chandigarh Group of Colleges
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 60% Scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copy of the application form received from the institution along with a copy of passport/national ID and relevant academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high-school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have knowledge of the English language.
The successful scholars will receive the 60% Scholarship to complete their education in India.