Chandigarh Group of Colleges has set up a wonderful funding programme called international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
This support will select students from all over the world who wish to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2012 with engineering as a flagship program, Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Jhanjeri (CGC-J) has come a long way in its journey of delivering quality higher education at affordable fees. CGC-J, whose roots date back to 2001 and has evolved from CGC Group, is today one of North India‡s leading higher education providers that offer world-class education and endless placement opportunities to students of all corners of the country.
Why study at Chandigarh Group of Colleges? Their mission is to create world-class facilities & ambiance for advanced levels of teaching and practical training and to make students socially inclusive individuals with conscience, commitment & education.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Chandigarh Group of Colleges
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 60% Scholarship
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the copy of the application form received from the institution along with a copy of passport/national ID and relevant academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a high-school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have knowledge of the English language.
The successful scholars will receive the 60% Scholarship to complete their education in India.