The Ulster University has established an international undergraduate scholarship for all new international (non-EU) students commencing in September 2018.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist students in enhancing their Ulster University studies by providing an international perspective.
User Review( votes)
Ulster University is a university with a national and international reputation for excellence, innovation and regional engagement, making a major contribution to the economic, social and cultural development of Northern Ireland. Their core business activities are teaching and learning, widening access to education, research and innovation and technology and knowledge transfer. Look at our courses and see how we’re preparing students for tomorrow’s world today.
- Application Deadline: Applications are open
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of £2,000 scholarship applied as a discount to your annual tuition fee.
- Nationality: Available to international (non-EU) students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Available to international (non-EU) students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be classified as an international, self-funding student paying the international tuition fee rate to qualify for this award.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2018 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to our International Foundation Programme, part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
- Please note you are only eligible for one discount or scholarship.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: You don’t need to apply for this award – all eligible students are awarded it automatically.