Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University offers scholarships for students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee. This will be awarded for the first year of the IBA program, provided excellence in previous education is proven.
These are available for pursuing bachelor (BSc) program. The mission of the RSM is to be a leading international business school that creates disseminates and applies managerial knowledge in a sustainable and respectful way.
Valuable Scholarships at Erasmus University.
User Review( votes)
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is the international business school of the Erasmus University Rotterdam located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Application is open for prospective IBA thus, not currently enrolled students starting their studies in 2017/2018 from all non-EEA countries, provided they would be charged the non-EEA tuition fee.
- These are awarded for International Business Administration (IBA).
- Only learners who are not recipients of any other award exceeding the amount of 5,000 euros in total in that same academic year can apply.
- All non-EEA pupils can apply for these programs. The school may give preference to holders with one of the following nationalities: Brazilian, Russian, Indian, Chinese, Taiwanese / Korean / Filipino, Indonesian / Vietnamese / Thai, Iranian / Iraqi, Azerbaijani / Georgian, Turkish, African (all countries) and Mexican.
How to Apply
- How to apply: When applying for the IBA program in the online application form (OLAF) pupils will be asked to upload documents which will be used for evaluating their application. During this process, you can also upload your application letter (maximum 1 A4 size page).
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the certified copies of the secondary education academic transcript, certified copies of transcripts from a higher education institution.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
The amount of the award for the academic year 2017/2018 is approximately 6,900 euro. The grant takes the form of a waiver being the amount of money that will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee. The waiver fully covers the difference between the non-EEA tuition fee and the EEA tuition fee. Students will always have to pay at least the statutory tuition fee. For the study, no actual transmission of money takes place. The part of the non-EEA tuition fee will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee before the start of the academic year, enabling them to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in installments.
Application Deadline: Closed