To nurture the talent of international students in the UK, the University of East Anglia is offering the LLM Academic Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are ten awards available for overseas students commencing in the postgraduate degree programme at the University of East Anglia.
The award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research university in Norwich, England. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? It is classed as world-leading or internationally excellent, with improvements seen in the areas of the arts, sciences, health, and social sciences.
Application Deadline: Any-time
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Awards: £3000
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- Students must hold an offer of admission at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible candidates to whom the School has made an offer will automatically be invited to apply for the opportunity by completing and submitting a short Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of their passport, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students also need to be able to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in the English language.
The University of East Anglia will provide £1,000 and £3,000 to well-qualified LLM applicants on the basis of academic excellence.