To nurture the talent of international students in the UK, the University of East Anglia is offering the LLM Academic Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are ten awards available for overseas students commencing in the postgraduate degree programme at the University of East Anglia.
Established in 1963, the University of East Anglia (UEA) is a public research university in Norwich, England. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? It is classed as world-leading or internationally excellent, with improvements seen in the areas of the arts, sciences, health, and social sciences.
Application Deadline: Any-time
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Awards: £3000
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be foreign citizens
- Students must hold an offer of admission at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible candidates to whom the School has made an offer will automatically be invited to apply for the opportunity by completing and submitting a short Application Form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of their passport, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree and have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students also need to be able to provide evidence of a specified level of ability in the English language.
The University of East Anglia will provide £1,000 and £3,000 to well-qualified LLM applicants on the basis of academic excellence.