The University of Kent is giving international students a chance to pursue their master’s degree in Law by offering them the LLM Academic Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The LLM Academic Excellence award is open to all applicants who qualify for overseas or EU fees and who have achieved a First in an undergraduate law degree.
Golden opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university striving to build vigorously on its close ties within Europe and continue to develop broader international relationships. It is ranked 17th in the UK for research intensity.
Why study at the University of Kent? It is a leading university with inspirational teaching staff, excellent student satisfaction and a reputation for world-class research. The students have access to all the University resources, with everything the students need to enjoy student life and help them in their studies. It is awarded Gold, the highest rating, in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and with a global reputation for excellence.
Application Deadline: 31st July 2021
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: Kent Law School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2,500 and stipend of £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: The students must be overseas citizens or belong to EU countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM degree programmes at Kent are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must have been awarded a First Class Honours degree in law from a British University pr equivalent.
- The students must enrol in the university.
- The students must hold an acceptance letter from the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must enrol in the university and complete the application process through the online platform. The students can either apply through UCAS or through the university portal. The students must apply for the opportunity by filling the application form
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following:
- Completed admission application form
- Official academic transcripts
- Official degree completion certificate
- Letter of Recommendations
- Birth certificate and Copy of passport
- Personal Statement Essay
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold a First Class Honours Degree from a UK University.
- Language Requirement: Students must present scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5 with 6.0 in each component
- TOELF IBT – 90
- PTE – 62 with 60 in each area
- Cambridge English Advanced and Proficiency – 176 overall with a minimum score of 169
The selected students are given a sum of money, allegedly ranging between $2,000 to $2,500, towards stipend and specific tuition fee waivers.