The Birkbeck University of London is declaring the Sports funding for talented athletes for the academic session 2020/21 in the United Kingdom.
The award is designed to assist the female candidates across the globes who want to earn master level education studying in any full-time or part-time program at Birkbeck.
Marvelous opportunity for international students in United Kingdom.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1823, the Birkbeck University of London is an open research university that offers over 200 undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. The academic structure of the university includes a variety of subjects that are categorized into 19 departments.
Why Study at the Birkbeck University of London? Students are recognized and highly valued by employers for their maturity, independent-mindedness, focus and determination.
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020
- University: Birkbeck University of London
- Department: Department of Management
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Home, EU and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: One of these master degree programs are considered for the program: MSc Sport Management, MSc Sport Management and Business of Football, MSc Sport Management and Marketing, MSc Sport Management, Governance and Policy, and MSc Sports Marketing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have a strong potential for achievement at postgraduate level
- Can demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, applicants are required to apply for one of these master degree programs are considered for the program: MSc Sport Management, MSc Sport Management and Business of Football, MSc Sport Management and Marketing, MSc Sport Management, Governance and Policy, and MSc Sports Marketing. After that, they can download and complete the application form and email to Jide Gbadamosi.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit documents at the time of admissions such as pre qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students who have graduated with a 1st class or 2:1 undergraduate degree
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speakers can prove their ability in English through a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of 6 in the sub-tests.
The Birkbeck University of London will provide all the following benefits:
- The sponsorship will be £5000 for a full-time Home/EU/international student or £2500 per year for a part-time Home/EU/international student, depending on the chosen mode of study.
- Funding is subject to the recipient making satisfactory progression as assessed through the College’s formal assessment procedures.