Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Internshala Career Scholarship offered by Internshala. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to recognize a girl who has fought against odds to pursue a career of her dreams in any field.
Amazing opportunity for students in India.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2010, Internshala is an internship and online training platform, based in Gurgaon, India. It helps students find internships with organisations in India. It aggregated internships across India and articles on education, technology and skill gap.
Why should you apply for this programme? Their mission to equip students with relevant skills & practical exposure through internships and online training. Here, you can discover your passion and turn it into your career.
Application Deadline: January 15.
- University or Organization: Internshala
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25,000/-
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Girls (Indian nationals) between the ages of 17 to 23 years (as of 31st December 2020), i.e., born between 1st January 1997 and 31st December 2003 with a career objective are eligible to apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the referee check, academic transcripts and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: The grant is a one-time reward of INR 25,000 to complete their education in India.