Victoria University is currently accepting applications for the RTP Stipend Scholarships. All the international candidates are invited to apply for this funding program.
This education award aims to provide financial support for those candidates who will apply for the research degree program at the university for the session 2022/2023.
A wonderful chance for eligible students to get a study fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in Victoria University is a dual-sector tertiary institution deemed to be a public university. In both technical and further education (TAFE) and higher education subjects, the university offers courses. It offers a range of higher education, training, and vocational courses at its campuses.
Why study at Victoria University Melbourne? While studying at this university, students will gain advanced knowledge as well as new research skills. VU provides an easy pathway for students planning to move to higher levels of study like from vocational education to higher education.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any discipline
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to gain access to the application system, applicants must have applied for admission in a PhD degree program at Victoria University.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of your passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the University, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to fulfill the English language requirements of the University.
Victoria University will cover the study expenses in the following manner:
- Overseas student health cover
- A living allowance of $29,000 per year (2021 rate)
- An RTP Fee Offset Scholarship is exempting the recipient from paying tuition fees.