The UCL Institute of Education (IOE) in partnership with International Students House (ISH) is offering IOE-ISH Centenary Doctoral Scholarship. This is open to pursuing a full-time MPhil/PhD degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2020 start).
ISH offers accommodation, while IOE covers tuition fees. Subject to satisfactory progress, The grant is qualified for three academic years.
Perfect choice to study at University College London’s.
User Review( vote)
The UCL Institute of Education is the education school of University College London. It specializes in postgraduate studies and research in the field of education and is one of the 11 component faculties of UCL.
Why at UCL Institute of Education University College London? IOE Doctorate School is the largest education research body in the United Kingdom with more than 700 research students.
Applications Deadline: Monday 4 May 2020 (5 pm London time)
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- These are available to candidates from low or middle-income
- This will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Candidates should:
- be citizens and residents of a low or middle-income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita (as per the World Bank GNI per capita classification tables)
- have an offer to study a full-time MPhil/PhD degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2020 start)
- Applicants for the MPhil/PhD who are not holding an offer at the time of the education deadline will not be eligible.
How o Apply
How to Apply: Eligible offer holders will receive an email with details of how to apply for this award.
- If you have an offer to study an MPhil/PhD at the UCL Institute of Education (October 202 start) and you have not received this email, but you are from an eligible country, contact [email protected] with details of your full name and hoder ID number.
- Research proposals which were submitted with the original application on Portico will be taken into account as part of the application.
Benefits: ISH provides accommodation, while the IOE covers tuition fees