The UCL Institute of Education (IOE) in partnership with International Students House (ISH) is offering IOE-ISH Centenary Doctoral Scholarship. This scholarship is open to pursuing a full-time MPhil/Ph.D. degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 start).
ISH offers accommodation, while IOE covers tuition fees. Subject to satisfactory progress, the scholarship is qualified for three academic years.
User Review( votes)
The UCL Institute of Education University College London’s Education School. It specializes in postgraduate studies and research in the field of education and is one of the 11 component faculties of UCL.
- Applications Deadline: April 5, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for the MPhil/Ph.D. degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: ISH provides accommodation, while the IOE covers tuition fees
- Nationality: low or middle-income countries are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from low or middle-income
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates should:
- be citizens and residents of a low or middle-income country with a GNI not higher than $8000 per capita (as per the World Bank GNI per capita classification tables)
- have an offer to study a full-time MPhil/Ph.D. degree in London at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 start)
- Note the online MPhil/Ph.D., EdD and the Educational Psychology (Professional Educational, Child and Adolescent Psychology) DEdPsy are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants for the MPhil/Ph.D. who are not holding an offer at the time of the scholarship deadline will not be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply: Eligible offer holders will receive an email with details of how to apply for this scholarship.
- If you have an offer to study an MPhil/Ph.D. at the UCL Institute of Education (October 2019 start) and you have not received this email, but you are from an eligible country, contact [email protected] with details of your full name and student ID number.
- Research proposals which were submitted with the original application on Portico will be taken into account as part of the scholarship application.