Looking for a paid Disney Professional Internship? At Disney, they are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity to join the Finance Intern Program in fall 2021. Recent graduates or current student of junior or senior are eligible who willing to commit to the six-month internship.
The program is open to all students who are currently earning a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other business/quantitative equivalent from an accredited college or university.
User Review( votes)
The intern will assist in the development and monitoring of key internal controls, and develop working relationships with internal customers and understand their core business.
- Field of Internship: Finance
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Walt Disney Imagineering
- An internship can be taken in Glendale, California, United States
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- Basic Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a flexible team environment including functional groups outside of the department
- Organized individual with initiative willing to take a creative approach and work on assigned projects independently
- Exceptional verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with creative thinking and fast turnaround production
- Ability to develop and interpret financial models
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work with deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Preferred Qualifications:
- SAP experience
- Business Intelligence Software (Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, etc.)
- Preferred Education: Minimum GPA of 3.3
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme
How to Apply:
To apply, the applicants need to create an account or sign in through the LinkedIn account here.
- As part of the application, the applicants must upload a current transcript at the time of application. To upload your transcript:
- Log into your dashboard
- Click the second tab “Applications”
- Select “Submitted Applications”
- Click on the title of the position for which you would like to attach the transcript
- Click the “Add Files” button
- Under what do you want to add, select Transcript
Internship Application Deadline: Closed