Get your undergraduate degree in Saudi Arabia! Applications are exclusively open for the Fully-Funded Bachelor of Science International Scholarship at the Islamic University of Madinah.
The study programme is open for international students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the university in Saudi Arabia.
It is the best offer to get full tuition discount for a bachelor degree in Saudi Arabia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1961, the Islamic University is open to all Muslim applicants and aims to produce scholars specialized in Islamic and Arabic Sciences, as well as the Islamic faith. It offers teaching in Qur’an, Dawah/Usul al-din, Sharia, Arabic and Hadith.
Why Study at the Islamic University of Madinah? While studying at IU, students will get the best educational environment as well as opportunities for the career destination. The university has world-class infrastructure and well-qualified staff.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Islamic University of Madinah
- Department: Deanship of the Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Saudi Arabia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor of Science program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a Muslim male of good conduct.
- The applicant must pledge to abide by the rules and regulations of the university.
- The applicant must be medically fit.
- The applicant must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or its equivalent, from inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The certificate must have been issued by a government school, or a recognized private school.
- The applicant must be dedicated to full-time study.
- The age of the applicant between (17 and 25 years), upon beginning study.
- The applicant must abide by any other conditions defined by the university management.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the Islamic University of Madinah. After that, they can complete the online application system for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- High School/GCSE/A-level Certificate
- High School/GCSE/A-level Transcript
- Testimony of Conduct
- Birth Certificate
- Passport (where applicable)
- Identity Card (where applicable).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Islamic University of Madinah will give you the following benefits: –
- A free plane ticket upon admission, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An extra benefit for students who achieve the grade of excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation for non-married students.
- The food at the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality healthcare at the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet‡s Mosque, as well as regular organized ‘Umrah (lesser pilgrimage) trips.
- Use of the social, training, and sports facilities at the university.