To acknowledge the efforts of bright international students, Temple University is now offering an exciting Merit programme. The award of scholarship ranges from $1,000 to full tuition.
This award will be offered based on students’ strong academic records and standardized test scores. The grant is made possible for the academic year of 2020-21.
This support will provide the award that ranges from $1,000 to full tuition.
User Review( vote)
With around 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students, Temple University is a leading hub of high quality higher education and research. It was established as a night school by Russell Conwell in 1884 and currently is the largest university in the city.
Why would you like to study at Temple University? The university is considered an international powerhouse in high standard education and research as well. It has been dedicated to preparing future leaders. At this institution, you can find a friendly and nurturing learning environment, supportive staff, opportunities, and a broad curriculum of over 500 academic programs.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Temple University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 to full tuition
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants should hold an offer of studying in an eligible degree programme at the university
- Applicants must have strong academic records and standardized test scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no formal application for this application . All the candidates will automatically be selected for this award after successfully being register on an eligible study programme by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants of an undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: To get direct entry in an approved study programme at Temple University, students will have to satisfy the language requirements of the university.
Through this application , you can get an award of $1,000 to full tuition. The number and value of merit support will depend on the availability of funding and the size, quality, and characteristics of the overall applicant pool.