Clark University has brought the Richard Traina Scholarship scheme for academically talented students who have done exceptionally well in previous studies.
This scholarship will be available only for new international students going to apply for the first year of undergraduate study at Clark University. All the eligible applicants will get to win the award of $20,000 per year through the period of their course.
This wonderful opportunity is made possible to support the undergraduate level education of talented international students.
User Review( votes)
Clark University is a research-led institution located in Worcester, Massachusetts. It operates several schools and departments to offer higher academic facilities. It was formed in 1887 as the first all-graduate institution in the country.
Why would you like to apply for admission at Clark University? It has brought a positive change in the community through its commitment to a meaningful education. It provides its students with bachelor, master, certificate, and doctoral degree programs in a wide range of academic disciplines. Here, students are prepared to be imaginative and tomorrow’s leaders.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Clark University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $80,000 four-year award
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Only international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: All applicants are required to fulfil the given criteria before going to apply for this scholarship:
- Candidates should be incoming undergraduate students
- Candidates can be of any nationality
- Candidates should have shown a tireless commitment to leadership, scholarship, and community.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this award. You will automatically receive the scholarship when you are offered a place on an eligible course
- Supporting Documents: All the candidates should provide the following documents with their application: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible to enrol in an undergraduate programme at Clark University, you should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: All candidates, whose English is not the native language, will need to submit an official TOEFL, Duolingo, or IELTS score report.
The scholarship is worth $80,000. All the winners will get $20,000 per year throughout their chosen course.