With the motive of rewarding students’ talent in Germany, the IUBH University of Applied Sciences is providing Online Scholarships. The program is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational funding supports international students who want to undertake a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree program.
Established in 1998, IUBH University of Applied Sciences offers English-language campus-based courses, dual German-language study programs as well as part-time and distance-learning courses in German and English. It offers study programs on Bachelor’s and Master’s level with a strong focus on internationality and your career.
Why study at IUBH University of Applied Sciences? The university offers a wide range of internationally recognized courses that are designed to help students explore their passions and develop new skills. Here, candidates will get a world-class environment to explore as well as many cultural events for enhancing their talent in different fields.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: IUBH University of Applied Sciences
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: Save up to 85% study costs
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: B.Sc. Data Science (180 ECTS), M.Sc. Computer Science in Cyber Security (60 ECTS), M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence (60 or 120 ECTS), M.Sc. Data Science (60 or 120 ECTS), MBA Master of Business Administration (60 or 120 ECTS), MBA in Big Data Management (90 ECTS), MBA in IT Management (90 ECTS), MBA in Marketing (90 ECTS), MBA in Engineering Management (90 ECTS), an MBA in Finance & Accounting (90 ECTS).
- Admissible Criteria: Students who can show that they have completed an online program, whether a short or long program are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- IUBH Online wants to make it possible for anyone to take their chance in life. That’s why they offer strong regional scholarships, that can vary in terms of cultural, social, educational, or work experience background.
- The scholarship is available to Women in Leadership and Management, STEM/MINT Professionals, Future Entrepreneur, and Online Learner.
- For more information about the admission requirement, you can go through this link.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp this opportunity, applicants must take admission in a Bachelor and Master’s Degree program at the University of Applied Sciences. Please make use of our Scholarship Calculator, fill it out, and complete the application, so our student recruitment team can work on your scholarship request.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a tabular CV, “Letter of Motivation” (1-2 DIN A4 pages, English), Diploma, Copy of your identity card, and Passport photo with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
IUBH Online gives you the chance to save study costs up to 85%. You will get a fully accredited German degree. The degree will not differ from the IUBH On-Campus degree. You even have the chance to do your last semester on campus in Germany with our SMART-Entry Option.