Monash University is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its Team Monash Elite Student Performer International Grant for the academic session 2020/2021. The funding programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The purpose of the grant is to assist talented students who perform at a National level or higher. It is available for students who want to commence undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As the second oldest university in the State of Victoria, Monash University is ranked among Australia’s leading universities in Engineering and Technology. It offers high-quality education and learning experiences for students to get employability services.
Why study at Monash University? The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students. Through top-level teaching and unique educational opportunities, the university fills its students with a greater sense of purpose, the skills, and confidence to create positive change.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $100 to $1000 one-off payment
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Variable
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree programme in the areas of Sport, Performing Arts, and related disciplines.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled at a Monash campus, including Monash College.
- Involved in a non-professional sport, performing arts or similar, as recognized by Team Monash.
- Must represent the University in a Monash Club/Society or at the Inter-University (Varsity) competitions and activities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Monash University. After that, candidates must submit an application form directly to TeamMONASH via their Elite Student Performer Scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the opportunity at Monash University, you must meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Monash University will provide the following benefits:
- $100 to $1000 one-off payment and/or a Monash Sport gym membership.
- Dependant on the sport, the level played and the funding available.