The Jackie Spellman Scholarship Foundation is proud to honor Jackie’s memory by providing scholarships to deserving students whose lives have been impacted by leukemia and lymphoma.
Nice offer to win a $1000 award to support education.
User Review( votes)
The program aims to support undergraduate and graduate studies of eligible students at an accredited college or university who are in need of financial assistance due to the extreme financial burdens of leukemia within their family.
Application Deadline: 2019 Deadline has passed. The 2020 scholarship application will be available Dec 2019.
- University or Organization: Jackie Spellman Scholarship Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open in the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards are available for graduate and undergraduate study in any subject. Students majoring in health or nursing-related majors may receive priority.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- S. citizens who have been impacted in some way by leukemia or lymphoma, either as survivors, individuals diagnosed with leukemia or lymphoma, or
- Individuals who have a member of his or her immediate family who has or had leukemia or lymphoma while living in the same household.
- Eligible students include high school seniors or those attending community college, a four-year university or graduate school.
How to Apply
To Apply: Candidates are in need to download the application form and sent on that address which mentioned on the application.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must have a medical certificate as proof for leukemia and lymphoma disease
To date, Jackie Spellman Scholarship Foundation has awarded 140 scholarships totaling $575,000! The funds will be paid directly to the college or university for tuition and fees.