Do you want to pursue your education in Germany? Good news! Jacobs University Bremen is accepting applications for the Jacobs Full Tuition Graduate Scholarships 2023-2024.
These full-tuition merit-based scholarships are open for international students commencing master’s studies at Jacobs in Germany. Selected students will receive up to € 12,000 in awards toward tuition fees per year.
Nice offer to study in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2001, Jacobs University Bremen (JUB) has a motto, “Knowledge through science.” It offers bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate study programs in engineering, humanities, and natural and social sciences.
Why study at Jacobs University Bremen? JUB has derived three core objectives for its educational profile from this mission statement: Academic excellence, Personal development, and Employability.
Application Deadline: 1 June 2023.
- University or Organization: Jacobs University Bremen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: € 12,000 tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for two-year master’s degree programs as the following:
- MSc in Data Engineering
- MSc in Data Science for Society & Business
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: to be considered for the Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships, applicants must create an account to apply for a master’s program and submit all the required documents in the application form. No need for a separate application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate or equivalent (may be handed in later)
- CV describes academic and professional information, extracurricular and voluntary activities
- Bachelor’s transcript in English or German.
- English language proficiency test.
- Two recommendation letters.
- An English essay explaining why they are choosing this program and what their research interests are (“letter of motivation”).
- An English summary (1,000 words) of their bachelor’s or master’s thesis.
- A complete list of the required documents can be found on the Application Information page.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Jacobs University, applicants must choose a master’s (MSc) program to check all the entry requirements.
- Data Engineering
- Data Science for Society & Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency test with a minimum score of 90 (TOEFL), 6.5 (IELTS), or 110 (Duolingo).
Jacobs University Graduate Scholarships provide the students with up to € 12,000 per year:
- Jacobs University awards academic achievement scholarships based on their school grade point average (GPA) of up to € 8,000.
- As EU students, students are eligible for a minimum guaranteed scholarship of € 4,000.