Applications are open for the James A. Wells, Sr. Veterans Scholarship 2023, offered by Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC. Two selected students will be awarded $1,000.
The program is open for graduating high school seniors who plan to pursue a postsecondary degree or are currently enrolled at a 2 or 4-year college or university.
Nice chance to win a $1000 award.
User Review( votes)
Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC is a law firm in Louisville, KY with 7 attorneys selected to the Super Lawyers or Rising Stars lists. When you call Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC Injury Lawyers, you will talk to a team with decades of experience helping people injured after an accident.
Application Deadline: May 17, 2023
- University or Organization: Kaufman & Stigger, PLLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postsecondary degree
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a postsecondary degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a Kentucky or Indiana resident
- Must be a US Military active duty, reservist, veteran, spouse or child of someone who served the country.
- Be a graduating high school senior or currently enrolled student at a 2 or 4-year college or university
- Plan to pursue a postsecondary degree after high school graduation
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submit an introduction in the form and tell about yourself with the following information:
- Your Name(Required)
- Your Email
- Phone Number(Required)
- Home Mailing Address
- Your Birthday
- Current High School, College or University
- Intended College/Univ. (if presently in High School)
- Degree You Are Pursuing
- Are You A U.S. Citizen?
- Current Cumulative GPA
- GPA Weighting is
- GPA Scale Based On a Maximum of
- Highest Level Of Education Completed
- How Did You Hear About This Scholarship:
- Introduction: (1,200 max characters w/spaces)
- Short Essay: (3,000 max characters w/spaces)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit an essay in the form telling about someone who influenced their life in a positive manner and how that will have an impact on their future.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Language Requirement: English language skills are required.
Two students will be awarded $1,000; nonrenewable to be paid directly to the college or university admissions office.