Furman University is pleased to present a James B. Duke Scholarships for exceptional students who want to earn a degree from United State’s prestigious university.
The scholarship aims to support international students who are going to take part in any degree programme at Furman University.
Nice opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1826, Furman University is a private liberal arts university in Greenville, South Carolina. It is the oldest private institution of higher learning in South Carolina and offers various degree programmes.
Why study at Furman University? At Furman University, students can get a diverse community of different races, religions, geographic origins and socioeconomic backgrounds. They provide students with a distinctive education in different fields as well as select professional disciplines.
Application Deadline: November 15
- University or Organization: Furman University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Full tuition
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be an international student
- Applicants have to take admission in any degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to enrol in any degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your high school transcripts, high school reports and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: In order to take admission at the university, students must have standardized SAT and ACT scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to be proficient in the written and spoken the English language.
- Full tuition, renewable for four years
- A stipend of up to $2,000 for a Furman, faculty-led Study Away experience
- A stipend of up to $3,000 for a summer internship or research experience
- Participation in the Riley Institute’s Advantage Scholars, a four-day residential program for incoming freshmen to discuss real-world issues and build community
- Membership in Furman’s Community of Scholars, which provides faculty mentors, as well as social, cultural, and intellectual programming throughout the year