Asian Pacific Community Fund is delighted to announce the First General Bank program for the academic year 2021-22.
APCF was founded in 1990 by API community leaders in response to the need for alternative funding for Los Angeles-based nonprofit organizations serving API communities.APCF initiated employee giving campaigns at various workplaces, including private companies, federal agencies, state agencies, county agencies, city agencies, and nonprofit organizations.
A wonderful chance for students in the USA.
User Review( vote)
Why should you apply for this programme? Its mission is to cultivate philanthropists to invest in organizations that empower underserved Asian and Pacific Islanders (API).
Application Deadline: April 2, 2021
- University or Organization: Asian Pacific Community Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High school seniors or College Freshman
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: Up to5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- High school seniors or College Freshman
- Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University or California/Nevada/New
- York Community College as a 1 st year student in the Fall of 2021
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the County Low Income Level (Must be able to
- show 2021 or 2020 tax return should the applicant be selected for the award.)
- The grant is open to ALL MAJORS and there is NO ETHNICITY
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, students have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Recommender Form from a Community Service Advisor, official high school transcript
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students must be known with the English language.
Benefits: Asian Pacific Community Fund will provide the award amount of $2,500. There are up to five awards available.