Students who want to undertake higher degree research in Australia, they can apply for this PhD International Scholarships offered by the University of Queensland for the academic session 2020/2021. The programme is open for domestic and international students.
The PhD programme will focus on developing a fundamental understanding of the durability and fatigue aspects of composite materials in the marine environment for a specific application in the WEC design.
Exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. The university supports students in their academic pursuit to attain a higher degree by research.
Why study at the University of Queensland? At this university, students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time. The university provides wide-ranging support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Engineering and Computing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honours class IIA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding programme, applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. There is no separate application for scholarship because you will have the opportunity to request scholarship consideration on the application for admission.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts, passport, and references/letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: f English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Students will receive $28,597 per annum for undertaking PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland in Australia.