The Meiji University is pleased to announce Japanese Language Program for international students in winter 2019.
Meiji University is a private university with campuses in Tokyo and Kawasaki, founded in 1881 by three lawyers of the Meiji era, Kishimoto Tatsuo, Miyagi K?z?, and Yashiro Misao.
- Application Deadline: October 11, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Japanese Language Program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the Japanese Language.
- Scholarship Award: Meiji University will offer a scholarship (JPY 80,000) on the last day of the program to participants who are either undergraduate or graduate students of Meiji University’s partner institution and meet requirements set by JASSO.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:Undergraduate or Graduate-level students of overseas universities.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to submit Official Transcript (With seal of your university on it. It has to be written in Japanese or English.)