Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the International Student Merit Stipend at James Cook University and support your study in Australia.
Students from Asia, Africa, Papua New Guinea and the Middle East are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity. The educational award provides monthly payments of A$700 to assist with expenses throughout the study at JCU.
As the second oldest university in Queensland, James Cook University provides international students with undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It is a public university based in Australia’s North Queensland.
Why study at James Cook University? JCU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, online, short-term, and pathway courses. For qualifying students, the university provides a fantastic opportunity to engage with a wide range of organisations.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: James Cook University
Course Level: Bachelors and Masters degree
Award: Monthly payments of A$700
Number of Awards: N/A
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Asia, Africa, Papua New Guinea and the Middle East.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master’s degree in any subjects, excluding the Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Bachelor of Veterinary Science, Master of Engineering (Professional), and online and non-award programs.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have previous year degree for enrolling in a bachelor and master degree programme at the James Cook University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are obliged to take admission in a Bachelors and Masters Degree programme at the University. After that, students will be automatically assessed during the James Cook University admissions process.
- Supporting Documents: You must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the James Cook University applicants must check the entry requirement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must check all the English Language Requirement to take admission at the University.
The JCU International Student Merit Stipend provides monthly payments of A$700 to assist with expenses throughout the study at JCU