The main purpose of this educational award is to promote the participant’s high school or any other level education program with some funding facilities at any institute or university in the world.
Excellent opportunity to study at any degree level and any institute or university in the world.
User Review( votes)
Jelvix is a global technology consulting company that provides software engineering, design, and digital transformation services with offices located across the world.
Why at this program? The opportunity is giving you a chance to change the world and create a positive change in society along with the building a leadership potential. Furthermore, it offers an amount to cover your expenses in studies.
- University or Organization: The Jelvix
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1500
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Two grants are available
- Nationality: International
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants from all over the world are invited.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The applicants can pursue any degree level program in the field of science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering at any university in the world.
- Admissible Criteria: Be a high school and graduate students interested in science, innovative and emerging technologies, engineering.
How to Apply
To Apply: A participant must be currently enrolled or planning to be enrolling in a high school of any other degree program at the university or institution.
- After that, you have to send an essay describing the following topics-
- What are the most important issues the field of technology is facing today?
- How emerging technologies foster world digitalization?
- Ethical and social impact of employing AI in the industry of your choice.
- Why cloud service strategy has become a requirement for global enterprises?
- Attach a brief personal statement and send it to [email protected].
- The candidates must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
The organizers will choose two winners and give $1000 to the first winner and an award of $500 to the second winner. The fund will be sent via check to the college or university. Received scholarship fund must be used to pay for qualified expenses, including tuition, books, and on-campus room and board.