There’s no such thing as a free lunch but you have a chance to join the World Scholarships program to get some help in your education at Kettering University in the United States.
The educational grant is available for high performing international candidates and has the motive of supporting those who are going to start their undergraduate educational journey at Kettering University.
Excellent education program for international candidates in the US
User Review( vote)
Kettering University is named after inventor and former head of research for General Motors, Charles F. Kettering. It is a private cooperative education and experiential learning-based university which was ranked 13th nationally.
Why at Kettering University? The university offers bachelor’s and master’s courses in STEM. Applicants will gain paid work experience in a variety of industries with more than 550 corporate partners and graduate with professional experience.
- University or Organization: Kettering University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate course
- Award: $3,500 – $14,000 USD
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the US
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are allowed to join
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must receive a place to study a degree program at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible candidates will automatically be considered for this annual award upon their admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The participants have to submit certified copies of transcripts/educational certificate and records with English translations and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: A secondary school or university level grading scale should be considered.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s first language is not English, then they need to demonstrate their proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will give an amount of $3,500 – $14,000 USD per year to successful candidates.
Application Deadline: The deadlines are as follows-
- Fall Term (October) – August 30
- Winter Term (January) – November 30
- Spring Term (April) – February 28
- Summer Term (July) – May 3