Education is important to give all people economic opportunities. Reviewing the importance of the study, Simon Fraser University is providing Jim Bennett Entrance International Scholarship in Canada.
The aim of this award is to assist outstanding international students who want to start their undergraduate program at SFU for the academic session 2022-2023.
Excellent opportunity for international students to get an award amount of $2,500.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1962, Simon Fraser University is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada. The university has a substantial international student population and worldwide research and program linkages.
Why would you like to join Simon Fraser University? SFU provides help to their students in high-quality learning and researches. Here, students will have a variety of other financial support options.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $2,500
- Access Mode: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in any faculty.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for admission, you must meet the general university entrance requirements, including English language and quantitative skills requirements, and the program-specific requirements listed for that program.
- One entrance scholarship will be offered annually in the fall term to students entering SFU from Holy Cross Regional High School (Surrey, BC) with grades in the 90% range or 31 International Baccalaureate (IB) points and are admitted to a Bachelor’s degree program in any faculty.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the fellowship, candidates are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, candidates must follow the application steps online through the Undergraduate Scholars Entrance application portal.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must provide proof, including dates and value, of the major scholarship they hold.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet the admission requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Simon Fraser University will cover the award amount of $2,500 to the winning candidate.