John Barras DDS is providing a great opportunity through Autism Scholarships in the United States. The bursary is available to talented students for the academic year 2021-2022.
Amazing opportunity for international students to study in the United States.
User Review( votes)
Dr Barras, DDS, LVIF, named the Best Houston Dentist by Houston Press and 2013 through 2016. He provides his expertise in state-of-the-art dental treatment, oral surgery, and cosmetic dentistry with the latest advances.
Why should you apply for this programme? This educational scholarship will be available to offset a portion of the tuition cost of attendance at the school chosen by the successful candidate. The program instituted by Dr Barras.
Application Deadline: January 28, 2022
- University or Organization: John Barras DDS
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be any U.S. citizen diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder who plans to pursue his or her education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to fill the application form. Must submit a brief statement explaining your educational goals (of about 150 words) and an optional essay consisting of up to 800 words describing how ASD has had an impact on your experience in fulfilling your education goals. Should be sent, preferably via email, to:
- John Barras, DDS
- 1330 Post Oak Blvd. #1300
- Houston, TX 77056
- (713) 993-9814
- [email protected]
- Supporting Documents:
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
John Barras DDS will provide n amount of $1,000 to the excellent American students in the United States.