Studentships are like a privilege to students who are not from affluent backgrounds. Therefore, Kelly Law Team is offering Autism Scholarships in the United States.
Amazing opportunity for American students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Mr Kelly is a founding member of the Kelly Law Team with extensive experience in the field of trial and litigation. His profession focuses on fighting actively to compensate fully for those hurt by others.
Why should you apply for this programme? The programme is designed to help enable the winner to continue their educational activities. It provides a positive effect and more likely for the individual to achieve his or her ultimate educational objectives.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2021
- University or Organization: Kelly Law Team
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be citizens of the United States.
- Must have been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to complete the application form. Must submit a document of up to 100 words outlining how your education will advance your career goals and an optional essay of about 1,000 words recounting how ASD has had an impact on your educational goals to date (emailed to [email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with good academic results.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Kelly Law Team will provide the award of $1,000 the scholarship funds will be transferred directly to the successful applicant’s chosen school.