If you want to demonstrate your ability to write your essay or are looking for a scholarship, then here is a wonderful opportunity to apply for the John Foy & Associates Strong Arm Leukemia Scholarship. The grant is open for international students.
The scholarship aims to raise awareness of the issues that face leukemia patients and their family members. The funding will provide $1,000 to an undergraduate, graduate student, or an incoming freshman at an accredited institution in the United States.
A fantastic program that will provide educational support.
User Review( votes)
John Foy & Associates is one of the most experienced and respected personal injury law firms in Atlanta. With a team of over 150 people, they work together to get the best possible outcome for our clients, always.
Why would you like to choose John Foy & Associates? At John Foy & Associates, you should have a lawyer you can trust. It encourages everyone to know their rights when it comes to dealing with legal and insurance representatives.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: John Foy & Associates
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , you must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate student, graduate student, or an incoming freshman at an accredited institution in the United States.
- You or a loved one has been affected by leukemia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the educational program, applicants must fill out the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must write a 500 to 1000 word essay and submit an official high school or college transcript. Must include a paragraph statement on how this application would benefit you (this paragraph will not count towards the word count of this essay).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have their high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
John Foy & Associates will offer a scholarship of $1,000 to one college student who has battled leukemia or whose life has been affected by it.