Education strengthens one’s intelligence, abilities, and develops a personality. Keeping under eye the importance of education, the University of South Australia is offering its Surface Nanoengineering Scholarships. The programme is open to both domestic and international students.
The educational programme encourages talented students who want to undertake a PhD and Masters by Research degree in Australia. The scholarships aim to determine how minuscule particles behave on surfaces with features of comparable size.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, world-class institution built on more than 150 years of teaching, learning, and research excellence. It was established in 1991, provides educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
Why at the University of South Australia? The university offers well-designed degree programs in a broad range of fields that build students’ transferable skills and develop their critical thinking. At this university, candidates can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career.
Application Deadline: December 23, 2020
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD and Masters by Research
- Award: $28,092 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD and Masters by Research to work on an ARC-funded project entitled “Directing nanofluid adsorption to surfaces will transform the Energy and Biotechnology Industries”
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have an undergraduate or master’s degree in science or engineering.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following specialized fields: chemistry, nanotechnology, biotechnology, plasma physics, energy or materials, and surface science.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD and Masters by Research at the University of South Australia. After being registered, interested applicants will send the required documents to the contact person and following the initial endorsement by the relevant supervisor, they will go through the UniSA online application process.
- Supporting Documents: submit a cover letter, with a CV, academic transcript to Dr Melanie MacGregor at Melanie.macgregor-at-unisa.edu.au.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of South Australia will provide scholarships that will be at the full-time base Research Training Program rate ($28,092 per year is the 2020 rate) for 3 years.