The University of Southern Denmark offers a limited number of global opportunities for worldwide students. The University in collaboration with Carlsberg Denmark is inviting students to apply for this fully-funded 3-year PhD position in sustainable beverage supply chain design.
The programme encourages outstanding international students by providing funding opportunity in Denmark for the academic session 2020/2021.
Admirable opportunity for international students in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1998, the University of Southern Denmark offers several joint programmes, and here the involvement of five faculties are available– Humanities, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences, and Health Sciences totalling 32 departments, 11 research centers, and a university library.
Why study at the University of Southern Denmark? The University provides extensive collaboration with business, industry area, significant and enduring education programmes. The University offers many degrees taught in English, European Studies and American Studies.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: Technology and Innovation
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 384.936,70DKK per year incl. 17.1% pension
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD Degree in Sustainable Beverage Supply Chain Design at the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have an MSc degree in Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, or similar education.
- Must be comfortable working both independently and within a team.
- Must be interested in long term commitment to a growing research group and also in contributing to teaching/supervision.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding opportunity, applicants must take admission to a PhD degree at the University. After that, they are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a master’s degree, CV, and a certificate of research experience at the time of enrollment.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: The applicant should be confident, possess excellent communication skills, and must be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing.
The University of Southern will provide an amount of 384.936, 70DKK per year incl. 17.1% pension to the winning candidates for the academic year 2020/2021.