Do you want to improve your sports performance and enjoy it by taking part in Sports Scholarships? Good News, the Southern Institute of Technology is pleased to offer John Wright International Sports Scholarships for students. It aims to help them develop their focus and work towards achieving their dream.
There are up to 16 partial awards for international candidates who will apply for the bachelor’s degree program at SIT. These funding opportunities are open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The Southern Institute of Technology in New Zealand is one of the main technology institutions in New Zealand. It offers 200 programs at the postgraduate, graduate, bachelor, diploma, and certificate levels in various academic, technical, and professional subjects.
Why study at the Southern Institute of Technology? Students should expect a teaching and learning environment while studying at SIT that will allow them to be imaginative, linked, and innovative. The Institute promotes sectors and occupations that provide ongoing and potential work.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Southern Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor Degree
- Awards: 20% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 16
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor Degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have high school certificates or undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Students can also apply for a John Wright sports Scholarship in any other undergraduate program provided at least two years in duration.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get involved in this studentship, requisites must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Southern Institute of Technology. When you get an enrollment at SIT, you can apply for the fund.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to provide the following documents:
- Copies of your official university transcripts, including the grades of all courses completed.
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter
- Copy of passport(for international students)
- Admission Requirements: International Students can apply for a John Wright Scholarship in any SIT program Level 7 or above and is for one year or longer.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must show strong academic records and English language skills equivalent to IELTS 7.0.
Southern Institute of Technology provides up to eight partial awards, equivalent to 20 percent off a student’s first-year tuition fee.