To recognize the academic achievements of talented international students, the University of Quebec is providing the Volunteer Engagement Graduate Studies Scholarships.
The programme is open to Canadian and international students who want to pursue higher degree coursework at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1968, the Université du Québec is a system of ten provincially run public universities in Quebec, Canada. It offers various undergraduate, masters and doctorate degree programmes for students.
Why study at the University of Quebec? Their mission is focused on research in applied engineering and technology transfer to companies, our research projects have a real impact on innovation and business productivity.
Application Deadline: January 22, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Quebec
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s Degree with Thesis Doctorate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: Up to 7
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Canadian and International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- In the semester of the competition, be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s program (thesis or project 9 or 15 credits) or doctoral program;
- Must not be in an extension period;
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3,3/4.3 In the current program of studies.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the masters or doctorate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy os passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, pure science or applied science in an appropriate field, with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (out of 4.3) or equivalent
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The university will provide all the following:
- 3 awards of $1,000 / 1 semester
- 4 awards of $2,500 / 1 semester