London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering 2020-21 Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships. These are available to pupils from Africa, South East Asia, and South America who are accepted onto the 2020-21 M.Sc Global Mental Health program.
The aim of the study is to provide knowledge and skills to the students to start, develop and monitor mental health programs and/or policies in fewer resource settings, as well as to conduct research and conduct critical evaluations on global mental health.
Excellent chance to get Johnson & Johnson funding for master study.
User Review( votes)
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is renowned for its research, postgraduate studies and continuing education in public and global health. Their mission is to improve health and health equity in the UK and worldwide; working in partnership to achieve excellence in public and global health research, education and translation of knowledge into policy and practice.
Applications Deadline: 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 16 February 2020.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Africa: Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa
- South-East Asia: Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam
- South America: Nicaragua, Peru
- This will be awarded in the field of Sc Global Mental Health program.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as specified by the Home Office – UKVI) must meet the minimum English Language Requirements if shortlisted for this funding. Applicants who have been short-listed for this funding will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency within 6 weeks of notification for their application to be considered any further.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Each applicant should submit only one application for the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships for 2019-20. The applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://scholarship.lshtm.ac.uk/#/get-started
To apply for these funding applicants should complete both steps below by the deadline.
- Step 1: Submit an application for study for the M.Sc Global Mental Health program through the King’s College London online application portal.
- Step 2: Submit an online application, selecting this option from the drop-down menu. The application must include the following uploaded documents
- A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this application , and
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Proof of your application submission, or Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2019-20 M.Sc Global Mental Health Program, and English Proficiency score results.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Each award will cover full tuition fees at the KCL overseas fee rate, and a stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,175.00, and an allowance of GBP 500.00 for M.Sc project expenses.