Johnson & Johnson and One Young World are offering the Virtual international awards Program. This scheme is exclusively open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The program aims to support the next generation of global and community-based health leaders to develop the skills and tools they need to drive health and well-being in underserved communities.
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s largest healthcare company aspiring to care for the world, one person at a time. One Young World is a UK-based not-for-profit organization that gathers young leaders from around the globe.
Why would you like to become part of the Young World program? One Young World offers young leaders an opportunity to meet their peers from every country in the world and collaborate to make the world a better place.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2020.
- Organization: Johnson & Johnson and One Young World
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Leadership Program
- Awards: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of all countries are eligible to apply for this program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Leadership Program in the field of climate change, public health, etc.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have aged 18 – 30 at the time of the One Young World Summit 2021.
- Demonstrated leadership capacity.
- Students must have skills: enthusiastic, pro-active, creative, eager to improve, not afraid to change the status quo, team player, good communicator, and project management.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking advantage of this bursary, applicants must submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: For being applied for this education award, candidates must submit a video personal statement and letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For being applied for this education award, requisites must have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have a good English command since the OYW summit is entirely in English.
Benefits: The scholarship winners will receive an educational fund during their course.