The University of South Australia is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its BAE IMCRC Data Linking Analytics International Scholarships in Australia. The programme is funded by BAE Systems and the Innovative Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre.
The purpose of the program programme is to develop novel artificial intelligence techniques for analyzing and linking data across the supply chain and to create interactive decision support tools for advanced manufacturing in Defence.
Marvellous opportunity for International students to study in the Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1991, the University of South Australia is globally connected and engaged. It offers well-designed degree programs in a broad range of fields that build students’ transferable skills and develop their critical thinking.
Why study at the University of South Australia? UniSA provides candidates with a wide range of opportunities to grow and pursue new directions in a vibrant, engaging environment. It also provides educational programs that will enhance the diverse cultural life of the wider community.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of South Australia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $37,285
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Artificial Intelligence/Computer Science to work on the project “Application of Narrative Visualisation and Big Data to Improve High-Value Manufacturing”
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have an Honours degree or a Bachelor degree with Honours of at least class 2a standard in an appropriate discipline.
- Must have an appropriate Master’s degree.
- Must satisfy the Dean of Research that their previous education, relevant professional experience, and published research work is of sufficient quality and relevance to prepare the applicant for a research degree.
- Applicants born in ITAR-proscribed countries and nationals of IT AR-proscribed countries are ineligible. Please check the list of denial countries in ITAR legislation at https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/22/126.1prior to applying.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in a PhD degree coursework at the University of South Australia. After being registered, interested applicants should send their following documents to Dr Wolfgang Mayer at Wolfgang.mayer-at-unisa.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of South Australia will provide $37,285 per year for 3 years with the option for a 6-month extension. An additional $2,500 is available for equipment upon commencement.