The China Scholarship Council (CSC) and the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) have established a collaborative arrangement – the Joint UTS-CSC International Research Scholarships (IRS). Students are invited to apply for the ongoing academic year.
The scholarship is established in an attempt to provide high-quality research education and scholarships to qualified students from the People’s Republic of China to UTS. The applicants must meet the course-specific requirements to be considered. A stipend and tuition fee coverage can be expected to be included in the scholarship award.
Through this scholarship, you can get the financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in New South Wales, Sydney. The university was founded 1988 and currently ranks 133rd globally in QS World University Rankings 2022. The university’s mission is to ensure diversity, inclusivity and social justice underpins our public health and health systems work.
Why choose to study at the University of Technology Sydney? The University of Technology Sydney is known to co-produce and implement evidence-based solutions to complex public health and health systems challenges. Its vision is to become a world-leading university of technology driven by its commitment to excellence, innovation, entrepreneurship and social justice.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application is open.
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students from Republic of China.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research doctorate degrees or Master by Research degrees offered at the University of Technology Sydney can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003 (Cth).
- The applicants must be a holder of an international student visa.
- The applicants must be a recipient of the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship.
- The applicants must be nominated by the Faculty for the UTS-CSC IRS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to submit their general admission application on the university portal. Scholarship awardees will be considered from amongst eligible applicants.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An official academic transcript or record of study
- Evidence of completion of study if this is not stated on the academic record
- Evidence of name change, if applicable
- Translations of any documents not in English
- Proof of English proficiency
- MOI certificate
- Brief CV
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the requirements of their respective postgraduate program at the University of Technology Sydney.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) / IELTS online – 7.0 overall, writing 7.0
- TOEFL (Internet-based) – 94-101 overall, writing 27
- PTE (Academic) – 65-72 overall with a writing score of 65
- C1A/C2P – 185-190 overall, with a writing score of 185
- AE5/AE6 (PASS) – AE6
The winners selected by the University of Technology Sydney will be awarded a scholarship equal to the estimated annual tuition fee. They will also receive a top-up scholarship to supplement the stipend paid by the China Scholarship Council (CSC) Scholarship.