Kadir Has University is now providing financial support to the higher education of international students through an amazing International Scholarship scheme available for the academic year 2020-21.
This support will help students gain education on undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD levels at the university. It will be offered based on merit.
This is a very helpful scheme that can provide you with 25% to 100% tuition fee waiver to help you study at Kadir Has University.
User Review( votes)
Located in the heart of Istanbul, Turkey, Kadir Has University is a wonderful institution for higher learning. It was formed in 1997 and comprises five faculties loaded with facilities and a friendly environment. It possesses the aim of becoming an international centre for research and scientific development.
Why would you like to join Kadir Has University? The institution grants a plethora of opportunities for its students in partnership with distinguished universities. Its campuses include a variety of facilities like cafeteria, laboratory, hostel, library, study, and sports spaces.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Kadir Has University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD
- Award: 25% to 100% waiver
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD in various field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a separate application for this application as all the candidates will automatically be considered at the time of admission.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted by the students as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: The following English qualification is accepted by the university:
- TOEFL-IBT min. 78, 2 years valid
- CAE min. C, 3 years valid
- CPE min. C, 3 years valid
- PTE Academic min. 60, 2 years valid
All the successful undergraduate candidates will be awarded a 25% to 100% tuition waiver. On the other hand, applicants of master and Ph.D. degree programs will get 25%, 50%, and 100% tuition waiver.